1. I would never tell my Dad to organize himself. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I'm not as bad as my dad - but my house is definitely chaotic.
2. I would never tell my Dad to cook. I don't think he can do anything other then boil water for tea.
3. I would never ask my Dad to write something. His dyslexia is worse then mine. I think he wrote me a postcard once in camp. I could hardly read it.
4. I would never like to have a major argument with my Dad. He is stubborn!
5. I would never ask my Dad about a novel. He can not read for pleasure. He does enjoy many technical books and retains an incredible amount of information.
6. I would never tell my Dad that he has too many puzzles. He loves them all.
7. I would never ask my Dad to find something quickly. It is somewhere, but where did he put it???
The tag: Do share 7 Things We Don't Know About You or...7 Things You Would Never Tell Your Mother/Father.