Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tag along

Nina - Not A Llama tagged me w/ a meme.

Here are the Rules for this game of tag:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know, by leaving a comment on their blogs.


6 unimportant things about me:

1. I am a Girl Scout and Cub Scout assistant leader.
2. My first car was a Red Pinto Wagon - no it didn't blow up. Name: the Ruby Slipper.
3. When the Blizzard of '78 hit - I got 5 days off from Junior High School - no great stories - just lots of high piles of snow.
4. I'm uncoordinated, yet I can sew - hmm.
5. I hate to be late.
6. I sang in choirs all through school - but haven't been in a singing group since then.

I tag: my cuz (a knitter) Devs, my other cuz (writer) Elana, my childhood friend (who is touring with Spamalot) Jamie, another childhood friend Lucy (who owns a knitting store), my buddy Cindi who is a quilter, and oldhalloween.

1 comment:

Devorah said...

Just got around to answering the meme. Things have been busy around here ... HUGS!