--List seven random facts/habits about yourself
--Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
--Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.
Since this is a sewing pattern blog - I thought I'd show you a Vogue sewing pattern "tag". This one goes with a Jo Mattli 1960s pattern.
1. I went to UMass Amherst. I have a undergraduate degree in Biology and Masters in Education. We lived in the happy valley for 13 years.
2. I have done historical fashion research for Past Patterns. The owner, Saundra Altman, hired me to help her find information on the history of the hoop skirt. That was my beginning of my historical clothing research. That research project took me to the Patent Office in Washington, DC.
3. I have played townball. Here is a picture of me when I played with the Commonwealth Comets. We looked better then we played. I am on the far left.
4. I like to do vintage dancing and contra dancing with my family. Below I'm dancing at the Astor's Beechwood with my friend Stephen K. He likes to wear uniforms. This is one of the reasons I want my OWN uniform for the dance week.
5. I have two kids. A son who is 6 and a daughter who is 10.
6. I taught science in public schools for 4 years.
7. I have a large collection of Oz books. It is very likely that I fell in love with 19teens fashions because of the drawings of John R. Neill.
I tag: Sharon B, Material Mama, Craft Leftovers, Adorn Magazine, Dress a Day, Grandma's Sewing Cabinet and Lazy Girl Designs